February 4, 2021
2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule
December 4, 2019
Each year CMS issues the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) final rule, which details the finalized changes that will impact physicians and other qualified healthcare providers for the upcoming year. Join us for a complimentary 60-minute webinar to learn about the finalized changes to the Evaluation and Management (E/M) reporting guidelines, the new Opioid Treatment Program benefit, changes to the telehealth list, and other pertinent changes that will impact providers and their practices in the new year.
- Review of the important changes to Medicare physician coding and billing requirements for 2020;
- Analysis of significant coding and billing guidelines;
- Identification of the top operational challenges physicians will face in 2020;
- Review of changes to physician quality reporting requirements;
- Discussion of other key changes related to charging, coding, and billing for professional services.