A Walkthrough of Recent COVID-19 Coding & Billing Updates
February 4, 2021
Join us as we cover recent updates since our last COVID-19 webinar on October 6, 2020. This webinar will focus on the new ICD-10-CM/PCS codes released effective January 1, 2021. We will review:
- Pertinent guidelines regarding coding for screening versus exposure during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 medication treatments that have been given Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Coding and reimbursement aspects for these treatments
- Current vaccines that have received EUA, and published reimbursement information. And for some good news
- OPPS changes that were made to allow flexibility during the Public Health Emergency (PHE) becoming permanent
Join us for a timely update and for live Q&A following the presentation.
1 AAPC CEU will be awarded to those who attend the webinar LIVE.
Review all the slides from this webinar.
Review all the questions and answers from this webinar.