December 6, 2023
COVID-19 Billing & Coding: Recent Updates and Review of Changes
This webinar will review updates to the coding and billing requirements that have been published since our last webinar. We will review some of the major updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents, and discuss how this may impact your facility. Additionally, we will discuss topics published in recent proposed rules that are a result of flexibilities & waivers granted that CMS wishes to carry forward into the post-COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE).
- New International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Procedure Coding System (ICD-10-PCS) Codes effective August 1, 2020
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes effective October 1, 2020
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) versus Originating Site Fee
- Modifier CS and Associated CPT®/HCPCS Codes
- Pre-Admission Testing and Diagnosis Code Reporting
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Review
1 AAPC CEU will be awarded to those that attend this webinar live.
Review all the slides from this webinar.
Review all the questions and answers from this webinar.