What's Next for OPPS: A Look at the 2022 Final Rule
December 9, 2021
Each year the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issues the Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) final rule, which details important policy changes and reimbursement updates for the upcoming year. Join us to discover what changes are scheduled for implementation on January 1, 2022 and how your facility will be impacted.
During this complimentary webinar, we will analyze the key provisions of the OPPS final rule and identify the significant changes that will impact your organization. This 60-minute webinar will help prepare your staff for compliance with the 2022 Medicare outpatient billing guidelines. Policy changes will be explained and future action items identified to help create an action plan for each facility.
- Review of the important changes to Medicare outpatient hospital coding and billing requirements for 2022
- Analysis of significant Ambulatory Payment Classification (APC) grouping changes for 2022 to include a discussion of comprehensive APCs and additional packaging provisions
- Identification of the top operational challenges that hospitals will face in 2022
- Review of changes to hospital outpatient quality requirements
- Discussion of other key changes related to coding, billing and reimbursement for outpatient services