December 6, 2023
What's Next for OPPS: A Look at the 2023 Final Rule
November 29, 2022
Each year the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issues the Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) final rule, which details significant policy changes and reimbursement updates for the upcoming year. Join us to discover what changes are scheduled for implementation on January 1, 2023, and how they’ll impact your facility.
During this complimentary webinar, we’ll analyze the key provisions of the OPPS final rule and identify the significant changes for the coming year to help prepare your staff for compliance with the 2023 Medicare outpatient billing guidelines. The 60-minute webinar will also cover policy changes and offer an action plan for each facility.
- Review of the important changes to Medicare outpatient hospital coding and billing requirements for 2023
- Analysis of significant Ambulatory Payment Classification (APC) grouping changes for 2023 to include a discussion of comprehensive APCs and additional packaging provisions
- Identification of the top operational challenges that hospitals will face in 2023
- Review of changes to hospital outpatient quality requirements
- Discussion of other critical changes related to coding, billing, and reimbursement for outpatient services