Physician / Professional Solutions
With our solutions and services, Physician practices can dramatically reduce Accounts Receivable days and make their revenue-cycle operations much more efficient. Automatic updating for professional coding, regulatory and financial information changes the game in your favor. VitalKnowledge can improve your revenue and compliance results, together.
HFMA Peer Reviewed
VitalKnowledge™ has successfully passed the Healthcare Financial Management Association’s (HFMA) Peer Review process. The Peer Reviewed designation is a respected and identifiable mark in the industry for HFMA’s 38,000 members when they seek healthcare finance solutions. HFMA staff and volunteers determined that these healthcare business solutions have met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of these healthcare business solutions or that any results will be obtained.
VitalKnowledge for Physician and Professional Providers
Vitalware's ability to reduce AR (Accounts Receivable) days offers a tremendously practical and strategic advantage for building and growing a successful practice.
With our data in use by more than 800,000 physicians across the country, our VitalKnowledge product offers a comprehensive coding reference that includes the most common— and less frequently used — Physician and Professional codes.
Using the latest technology, VitalKnowledge users enjoy real-time automatic updates on professional coding, regulatory and financial information.
- Allows users to review professional payment information, related codes, coding guidelines, wage-adjusted payment tables, and modifiers without switching screens and losing search criteria.
- Offers one convenient online resource for users to search, access, and review: policies, bulletins, regulations, and news articles.
- Provides guidance on your toughest Professional coding and billing challenges, from seasoned and credentialed coding and billing professionals.
- Facilitates easy verification of professional edits for NCD, LCD and NCCI -- enabling users to check code pairs for possible Medicare medical necessity or unbundling issues.
- Professional Peer Pricing from the Standard Analytics File to enables reimbursement comparison against actual paid claims, broken out by specialty.
- Alerts to keep users up-to-date with regulatory changes that are specific to Physician and Clinical settings.
- AMA CPT® Assistant; AHA Coding Clinic® for HCPCS and ICD; and Dr. Z's Medical Coding Series are included.
Get started with Vitalware
Learn more about how our software and services can help your healthcare revenue operation elevate to a new standard for quality and efficiency.Get Started